At Flagler Bank we are committed to providing excellent service to our clients. We are a community bank and our employees play a big role in our success. Employees share a collaborative effort of achieving professional, financial, and personal goals. Flagler Bank believes in sharing core values such as Integrity, Dedication, Loyalty, and Leadership. The combined efforts are what makes us a 5 Star Bank!
Our benefits include:
- 11 paid holidays based on Federal Reserve Bank calendar
- Maintenance-free checking account
- Free safe deposit box
- 401(k) with employer contribution of up to 6% of your salary
- Employee Assistance Program paid by the Bank
- Medical Insurance – multiple plans available at no cost to the employee! (spouse and family coverage available at a cost to the employee)
- Life insurance at 1X’s the employee’s annual salary
- Dental and Vision at no cost to employee (spouse and family coverage available at a cost to the employee)
- Long Term/Short Term disability paid by the Bank
- Aflac supplemental insurance available at cost to employee
Flagler Bank is interested in banking professionals who are driven by customer satisfaction. If you share our passion for exceptional service and want to be a part of our growth and success, we invite you to apply for any open positions that may be listed below. If no positions are listed, you are welcome to submit your resume to [email protected].
Teller is under general supervision, but in conformance with established policies and procedures, provides a variety of
customer service functions, such as processing deposits, loan payments, cashing checks, and so forth. Is responsible
for providing a high quality of customer service, cross-selling bank services, and balancing each day’s transactions and
verifying cash totals. Assists with balancing the branch’s daily activities and totals. Click here for more information.
If you are interested in learning more about any of these positions, please send your resume to [email protected].
Flagler Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.