Our mission at Flagler Bank is to be the premier community bank in our service area by providing quality service for the financial needs of our customers. We strive daily to build long-lasting relationships with new customers and exceed the expectations of our existing customers. We want your experience with Flagler Bank to be exceptional!
Flagler Bank Guarantees:
- Personalized service — you’ll speak to a person, not a machine.
- We enjoy getting to know our customers, to better serve their banking needs.
- Small business friendly — we want to help you grow your business.
- Fast loan decisions — all decisions are made locally for a quick response.
- Deal with the decision makers who work and live in your community.
- Provide funds for the local community — we invest our funds locally.
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors consists of individuals who lend a wide range of business
experience to provide vision and guidance for the success of Flagler Bank and its customers.
- Ronald Y. Schram, Esq. — Chairman
- Edward C. Sterling, CPA – President & CEO
- C. Gerald Goldsmith
- Frank Jay Hessel
- Arnold Lampert
- Ron Mackail
- Gary Walk, Esq.
- Herb Weiss
- James Semrad — Director Emeritus
Our advisory board’s knowledge of the local community and their varied business expertise helps Flagler Bank continually improve its efforts to understand the needs of its customers and how to better serve them.
- Anthony Lampert — Insurance executive and past president, Temple Emanu-El of Palm Beach
- Richard B. Comiter, Esq. — Senior partner of Comiter, Singer, Baseman and Braun
- William Pearl — President, Pearl Properties; President, Rotary Club of Palm Beach
- Lester I. Limerick Jr. — President, Maxa Beam Searchlights, Inc
- Dr. Robert C. Gordon — OB/GYN Specialists of the Palm Beaches, President, Temple Emanu-El of Palm Beach
- Sally Benson, Esq.